Smart Images is run by wildlife photographer Oliver Smart; an ornithologist and naturalist at heart. His mantra ‘Diversity of Wildlife Images’ showcases his broad interest in the natural world with his images being published widely, even including one used for a bank note! His images have won categories in international competitions as well as featuring in dozens of books.
Oliver guides many photographic workshops, gives Lightroom tuition and leads UK and overseas tours with recent clients commenting:
“Thank you so much for a very absorbing and thoroughly brilliant course. We had a really great time taking pictures of the amazing birds. Your instruction and advice was very helpful.”
“Thank you for a really good day today at the Hawk Conservancy. You had lots of great ideas for ‘poses’, and good props…I’m sure I’ve got a lot of super photos. Hope to attend another of your workshops sometime soon.”
“Thank you for giving me an excellent lesson in Lightroom and I’m pleased to report that all is going well. Importing and exporting is occurring perfectly and I can now locate the images I have exported too, something which seemed to elude me before your visit! I feel a bit of fluidity creeping into my workflow which I’m very happy about.”
- Adobe Lightroom tuition (now virtually too) tailored to your specific requirements – email Oliver for details.
- Tour leader for Naturetrek and Reef & Rainforest – upcoming tours can be found here.
- Group speaker – talk topics and details on how to book click here.
- Wildlife hide bookings – for Buzzards & Red Kites visit here.
- Recent wildlife photography articles – Oliver’s latest illustrated work can be viewed here.
- Jigsaw puzzles with Oliver’s images for adults and children
- Photographic bean bags for resting your camera & lens
- Wildlife greeting cards
- 2021 desk calendars
- Digital photographic artwork (signed & mounted prints or printed using acrylic, aluminium, canvas, try-framed or pro-mounted board)
Digital Image Libraries:
Oliver’s image collections can be viewed and purchased at the following sites.
Connect via Social Media:
Finally, thanks for reading and if you enjoy Oliver’s work then please sign-up for his email newsletter and follow him on social media. And if you’ve read this far then Oliver is offering a 10% discount on all products using code BIRDFAIR10 on his website until the end of September 2020.